My Education and Career Life Plan
Everyone must include the following items for your MAP Presentation:
1. Your Resume
2. Your Career Interview
My Plan A is: Career Title
Everyone must do a Plan A career research which includes a written paragraph on the following information:
1. Career Overview
2. Working Conditions
3. Salary and Future Outlook for this job
4. Educational Pathway (describe the specific programs you will take & include which post-secondary institutions you are planning on researching and/or attending...this must include your pre-requisites, costs and the length of the programs.
5. Why are you interested in this career?
You must conduct a career interview with the following interview questions OR do a job shadow in this career area.
Here are some website for you to do career research if you are absolutely unable to find someone related to your Plan A or Plan B:
1. My Blueprint https://www.myblueprint.ca/
2. Jobs People Do www.jobspeopledo.com
3. Education Planner BC https://www.educationplannerbc.ca/
4. Jobs of 2030 http://careers2030.cst.org/jobs/
5. Do a Google Video search for "Job Interview __________________"
(Enter your career in the blank and do a search for videos related to your career)